How to enter
To enter the European competition you must enter in your National competition first. The winners of the National competitions are nominated for the European competition.
For information and entries for your country go to the National Competitions page,
and please read the Rules & Regulations.
Participating countries/co-ordinating organisations are:
- Benelux competition (AC/ACB)
- UK competition (CAB)
- French competition (SFA)
- Germany/Austria/Swiss competition (GDA)
- Greece competition (AAG)
- Nordic competition (Aluminium Danmark)
- Italian competition (UNCSAAL)
- Spanish competition (ANEXPA)